Study with two elite business schools
This part-time MBA is delivered by US-based Kelley School of Business, a world-leader in the delivery of online MBAs, and Alliance Manchester Business School, a top 30 business school with six centres around the globe. Together, the schools offer a combined legacy of nearly 150 years of innovation in business and management education.
|Application deadline||24 May 2018|
|Location||Available all over the world with workshops held in Dubai, Manchester, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, São Paulo, Washington DC and Indiana.|
|Admissions||At least three years of work experience and recognised degree or eight to 10 years experience in lieu of a degree.|
|Contactfirstname.lastname@example.org / +971 (0)4 446 8664|
|Call back requestBrochure requestApplication process|
Kelley School of Business: The world leader in online learning
Half of the courses on the Kelley-Manchester Global MBA are delivered online by Kelley School of Business, Indiana – a world leader in online learning. Kelley’s rigorous curriculum is delivered online in a flexible, interactive format that works for busy professionals, so you can advance your career while you continue to manage other responsibilities in your life. You’ll learn from the same respected faculty that teach on the School’s residential programmes – award winning, accessible teachers who will recharge your thinking on business. Kelley also delivers classes from Washington DC.
Alliance Manchester Business School: The global expert in immersive teaching
Half of the courses on the Kelley-Manchester Global MBA are delivered by Alliance MBS. These courses typically include an intensive three-day workshop delivered by our most senior faculty – a chance to step away from your day job and immerse yourself in the world of global business.
Since we opened our doors in 1965 as one of the UK’s first business schools, we’ve set ourselves apart with this focus on ‘learning by doing’. Our practical approach teaches MBAs to apply theory to live business challenges, think creatively and become opinion leaders.
As you progress through the Kelley-Manchester Global MBA you will choose four electives from your field(s) of interest. AMBS electives include a workshop residential at any of AMBS’ global centres and Kelley electives are delivered online. We also offer a small number of electives that include a workshop residential in Washington DC. Please contact us for further information.
This is your chance to customise the MBA to suit your personal goals and interests. Our electives span many popular fields of expertise including: entrepreneurship and innovation; finance; HR management; leadership and management practice; marketing; projects and technology.
We deliver electives across our global centres in Dubai, Hong Kong, Manchester, São Paulo, Shanghai and Singapore, as well as select electives in Washington DC. You will benefit from the opportunity to widen your international network and sharpen your knowledge of the global business environment.
AMBS electives (choose three)
Your choices include:
- Big Data Analytics
- Business-to-business Marketing
- Commercial And Contract Management
- Corporate Turnaround And Restructuring
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Doing Business In China
- Entrepreneurship And Innovation Management
- Information Systems And Digital Strategy
- Investments And Portfolio Management
- Managing Disruptive Technologies
- Media And The Creative Economy
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Investing
- Strategic HR Management
- Strategic Project Organizing
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable And Socially Responsible Business
- The Digital Economy
- The Practising Manager
- Venture Capital And Private Equity
Kelley electives (choose two)
Your choices include:
- Asset Pricing and Security Valuation (online)
- Digital Marketing: Theory, Design, and Strategy (online)
- International Financial Management (online)
- Organisation Design for Strategic Advantage (online)
- Washington Campus Public Policy Education (includes 5-day workshop residential)
- Supply Chain Management – Sourcing (online)
- Sustainable Operations (online)
- Thinking Strategically: Game Theory and Business Strategy (online)
- Valuation And Capital Investments (online)
- Working Capital Management (online)
- At least three years’ professional experience with strong career progression and a recognised degree, or
- Eight to ten years’ managerial experience instead of a recognised degree
- Successful completion of one of the following tests: Manchester Admissions Test (one hour online test), GMAT or GRE
- English language qualification (TOEFL iBT/IELTS/CPE/PTE Academic/India Standard x 11) if applicable
- Excellent team working, communication, professional and interpersonal skills
- Please review the full entry requirements before you apply.
- Next intake: July 2018
- Fees: $65,000 (paid in installments over two years)
- Scholarships: Every applicant is automatically considered for a scholarship. Our scholarships are awarded on merit and are worth USD 5,000, USD 10,000 and USD 15,000.